Monday, February 23, 2015

U.S. SENDS CONGRATULATIONS TO PEOPLE OF BRUNEI DARUSSALAM ON THEIR NATIONAL DAY

FROM:  U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT
Brunei Darussalam National Day
Press Statement
John Kerry
Secretary of State
Washington, DC
February 20, 2015

On behalf of President Obama and the people of the United States of America, I wish to send my congratulations to the people of Brunei Darussalam as you celebrate your 31st National Day on February 23rd.

I have enjoyed my visits to your country, and we work together in so many areas of critical importance to the region, including trade, energy, English language training, and maritime security. Our relationship has only deepened over the years, and I look forward to finding new areas of cooperation in the future. We hope our partnership will continue to be a force for peace and stability in the region.

I wish His Majesty Hassanal Bolkiah and all the people of Brunei the very best on this special anniversary and look forward to many more years of working closely together.

Search This Blog

Translate

White House.gov Press Office Feed