Tuesday, October 1, 2013

E-MAIL SENT FROM ATTORNEY GENERAL HOLDER REGARDING GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN

FROM:  U.S. JUSTICE DEPARTMENT
Message from the Attorney General and the President to Employees
~ Tuesday, October 1, 2013
The following message from the Attorney General was emailed to Justice Department employees on October 1, 2013.

Dear Colleagues,

As we enter this unnecessary and harmful government shutdown, I have been asked to pass on the attached message to all federal employees from President Obama.

I also want to reiterate that I am grateful for your dedicated service and I am mindful of how difficult this shutdown is on you, the Department's hard-working employees. While I hope that Congress will act to resolve this situation quickly, I will make every effort to keep you informed over the coming days.

As always, I am proud of the work that we do together to keep our nation and the American people safe each day.

Sincerely,

Eric H. Holder, Jr.
Attorney General

Search This Blog

Translate

White House.gov Press Office Feed